Monday, March 16, 2009

The Spaghetti Progression

We had spaghetti last week and since Lilly sometimes eats what we eat, she decided to give spaghetti a try. The pictures speak for themselves, not much needs to be said to explain the chaos that ensued after I handed her the plate.
Here she is a few seconds after dinner was served. Just kind of investigating...trying to see what it is. Maybe she'll try it.
Tasting it a little...not sure if she likes it or not.
Now, she's really getting into it. But, not eating it. Maybe even getting a little excited. But no, she's not eating it.
It may appear as if Lilly ate some of the spaghetti, but what you don't see on the tray has actually not been eaten...it is all on the seat, lap and floor. This is just before I cleaned her up. It actually took longer to clean up the mess than it did to make dinner.

We'll have to try spaghetti again soon. She didn't eat much, but in her defense I guess I didn't make it clear that is was dinner. I think she was under the impression that the spaghetti was some sort of an art project.

2 comments:

  1. Lilly is the cutest spaghetti "model" I've ever seen. She wears it well.

    I think it takes more than one tooth to really enjoy spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's sad is that Bryan still eats speghetti the same way!

    ReplyDelete