Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pink Eyed Monster

Poor Lilly, she just got over a cold...but not before passing it to Bryan and I, and now she has pink eye. In both eyes. No biggie though, I called the doctor and he sent in a prescription for eye drops without me even having to bring her to his office. Needless to say she hates getting the eye drops in, but she is very brave and lets us do it anyway. Of course she needs a drink of milk and a cuddle afterward to make her feel better.
After administering the eye drops, drink and cuddle Bryan put the eye drops away (I know, I was as shocked as you are) and this is what he found when he came back into the living room. Lilly was putting eye drops into her baby's eyes.
Then she gave her a drink of her milk and a cuddle.
Then, I asked her to smile and show me her eyes and this is the face I got. As you can see pink eye doesn't bother her a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment