Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Big Jack's Big Day

Jack turned two months old yesterday and had his two month check up with the doctor today. At 12 lbs 6 ozs and 24 inches long he's kind of a hoss, but that doesn't matter because he's as sweet as can be. He's right on target, doing everything he should be doing at two months: smiling, cooing and even trying to roll a little bit. He also tracks my voice and some times follows his hand or watches a toy. But, his favorite thing to watch is Lilly. Weather it's out of fear or admiration we still aren't sure, but Jack lights up with Lilly interacts with him.
Everything that Jack loves most can be done on his boppy: eating, sleeping and and thinking about eating. He can even yell at Bryan from his boppy if he wants.
If someone took a picture of me in my bath towel and then posted it on the internet I wouldn't be happy either. But, he sure looks cute. I, however, would not.
Bryan and Jack. Please notice that Jack is NOT screaming at Bryan. This is very rare and had to be captured on film (film? digital image? whatever I took a picture)

1 comment: