Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lazy Little Luther

Lazy little Luther seems happy and comfortable with the status quo and shows no signs of voluntarily abandoning his current situation and greeting the world. Since it was a nice day Lilly and I decided that we would spend an afternoon at my parents' house walking in the woods to try and encourage him to leave on his own and maintain a little dignity before being forcibly evicted on Saturday morning.
As I have chosen to refrain from appearing in pictures and/or videos until further notice I have included in this blog a couple videos of Lilly enjoying the beautiful weather and great outdoors.
Lilly on the mountain. *Please note* No actual injury of any kind was sustained during the filming of this clip.




Lilly the biker.




2 comments:

  1. I love the video of her on the bike, and how she gets off and stands there like, "ok now what". So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly enjoyed watching herself.

    ReplyDelete