Friday, December 4, 2009

Point Taken

Whenever I write a new blog I can always count on alot of feedback. I get emails, phone calls and even a couple comments on the blog itself. I appreciate that and I love that you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing it, but this last blog has made something painfully obvious to me...no one cares about Bryan and I. The only thing my blog followers want is Lilly, Lilly and more Lilly. I tried to do a nice piece on a great experience that Bryan and I had, without the peanut, and only one person even bothered to notice. (thank you Mom).
I can take a note. Don't worry it won't happen again.
Here you go....
Lilly hosted a tea party on Monday. She invited Kramer Bear, Elmo and her baby. Baby wouldn't sit in a chair and this made Lilly angry so she put Elmo in the chair instead and just laid Baby on the table (I told her that wasn't safe, but she didn't seem to care). She served tea and little cakes. Fun was had by all. Don't anyone stress, I took the pictures so I know that neither Bryan nor myself are in any of them.
Setting the table.
Serving the tea. She even holds up the teacups and cakes so that Kramer Bear and Elmo can get a bite.

2 comments:

  1. Lilly is such a gracious hostess because she has the world's greatest parents. Let's hear it for the parents. Yeah, Bryan and Lindsay!!!!! Awesome Parents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELmo was Matthew's best friend when he was little, but he never had a tea party with Elmo. Lilly is a great hostess.

    ReplyDelete