Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Relay for Life

First of all...I am so behind on my blogs. I'm so sorry.
Anyway,
Relay for Life was a huge success, despite being rained out (or rather, stormed out). We had to tear down our booth and evacuate the ball park at about 10pm because of lightening and a thunder storm that was quickly encroaching on us.
But, non the less, our team was able to raise $301.01 at the relay event to bring our total to almost $3,000. Thank you to everyone who donated or helped out and I hope I can count on you for next year. I will sign up our team at the end of August!
This was our booth. We had a small moon bounce for kids to jump on and also sold baked goods, popcorn and energy drinks. We also won an award for best campsite. However, we didn't have a campsite so I think it was for our booth. We definitely had the best signs (thanks Debbie).
Some kids enjoying the moon bounce.
Wes and Lilly manning the booth.
Lilly loving the moon bounce. Obviously she didn't have to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment