Thursday, June 18, 2009

General Silliness

We haven't had a whole lot going on this past week, other than a garage sale and gearing up for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life fundraiser (which by the way it is not too late to donate). So I thought I would post some pictures that reflect our day to day lives, and the way Lilly makes them eventful.
Silliness with a purse. Lilly has discovered the joy of purses and bags. It really was only a matter of time and I'm proud to say that her favorite purse to play with at home is one of my smaller Coach bags. Since my collection of bags is going to be handed down to Lilly sooner than I thought, I think I am entitled to go out and get new ones for my collection.
Silliness with a shopping cart. Here she is doing her other favorite hobby...shopping. Look how she already knows to hang her bag on the cart so that her hands are free to browse and to place the bigger items (like barns for example) on the bottom to save room up top for smaller, breakable purchases. What a pro!
Silliness in the morning. Lilly has a fun new play area...her dirty cloths hamper. Yesterday she approached me with this shirt on her head. I snapped this picture and then turned to put my camera down. In the time that I had my back turned she had taken off running, causing the shirt to fall over her eyes. That's when I turned around...just in time to see her plow, full steam, into the corner of the bookcase. I couldn't help but laugh. Don't worry she wasn't hurt.
No silliness at all. Poor Hank, with Kentucky's losing basketball season still haunting him he just hasn't felt up for any silliness lately. I think he's worried about the new coach.
Silliness with a friend. Morgan and her dad stopped by last night to drop something off for Relay for Life (again, its not too late to donate) and Lilly was able to engage her in a little silliness as well.
More clothes hamper silliness. She was in there, I mean totally in the hamper, playing this morning, but by the time I got back with the camera she was climbing out.
Silliness in a rocking chair. I know, I know, this doesn't seem like the safest place for silliness. But, not to worry, after being reminded several times to 'sit on your bottom' she gave up on the complicated mechanics of sitting in a chair at all and moved onto other silliness.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Lilly keeps everyone entertained. I can't wait to see you all. Just 8 more days!!

    ReplyDelete