Sunday, December 19, 2010

Its Jammie Time

I have no new blog material and I have also been pretty lax in my picture taking. So, I thought I'd share a cute picture of everyone in their jammies. Well...maybe not everyone. I prefer not to be photographed in my jammies...and Bryan doesn't wear any so you don't want to see that either.
I took this picture while Bryan was out of town and sent it to him with the caption, "Good Morning, Daddy". It made his day, so I did it the next day too. The first day Lilly was excited to hold Jack and I got a smile out of her and was able to get him to look at the camera. The next day, not so much. Lilly was annoyed and about thirty seconds after I propped Jack against her she said, "Um, I'm done holding him. Can you please take him now?"
No jammies here, but I just had to post this picture of Jack's little bottom in the air while he was sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment