Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lilly the Model

Bryan and I had some pictures of Lilly (and a few of us) taken on Saturday morning at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. The grounds are beautiful and it was the perfect place to capture Lilly on film. The photographer, who happens to be my cousin Kelly, took over 300 hundred pictures, edited them, added some creative touches and sent me a disk with 615 images. These are just a few of Bryan and I's favorites.





My favorite.
As I said, my cousin Kelly Applegate is the photographer that took these great pictures for us. He had lots of ideas and was able to get Lilly excited about getting her picture taken. I think she thought we were there to play, not do a photo shoot. Kelly encouraged this and turned it into a fun morning with the result being pictures that are not only full of life, but really capture Lilly's personality.
Check out his website at kellyapplegatephotography.com

5 comments:

  1. Wow! The pictures are wonderful. Yes, Kelly captured her sweet and unique personality. She loves to be outside and it shows. Good job Lilly and Kelly. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures--I love all of them. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed so much looking at these photos!!! They are wonderful. Love all of them. Great looking family! Miss you guys!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy is Tracy Penix!!!

    ReplyDelete