Monday, June 14, 2010

Lilly and the Kickboard

I know its been awhile since my last blog. I have no excuse, other than a lack of pictures. So, I thought I'd treat you to a couple of videos, complete with audio. Sweet little voice (well not so sweet in the second video).

These videos are both from Sunday. We spent a lazy day at my parents' house; just swimming, playing cornhole and later cooking on the grill in the gale force winds, torrential rain and some lightening.

This first video is of Lilly trying out her new floatie/bathing suit/I can grab you if you fall in the lake thingy. She wasn't sure about it at first, but she seemed to get the hang of it after few minutes. Please note: I zoomed in so you could see Lilly kicking and swimming on her own. However, I zoomed in so far that it appears as if Lilly is in the pool alone. She is not. Bryan is to the right, just out of the frame and those are Wes's legs you see in front of her. You actually get a pretty good view of him when Lilly gets a little cocky and eventually starts to panic. Listen carefully and you can hear Bryan talking about how independent she is going to be at the same moment that Wes has to intervene. Ha ha

This video is just more of the same. With one little addition. As Lilly swam Wes and Bryan hovered in the pool, Mom and Kristy shouted encouragements from the edge and I videotaped...Dad napped. Lilly clearly did not approve. Turn your sound up and you can hear what happens when that sweet little voice turns sour.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! She will be swimming before summer is over.

    ReplyDelete