Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back at it

Forgive me followers...it has been eight days since my last blog. But, I've been pretty busy and alot has happened while I ignored my blogging obligations. First of all, I know it is hard to believe, but Lilly has almost gotten cuter. I know, I didn't think it was possible either! Over the last couple of weeks she has really changed and turned into her own little person. Complete with crazy faces, temper tantrums and a hand full of new sounds. Most of them are just squeaks, squeals and screams. But, there is the occasional "uh oh", she seems to know when to say it too. Drops her cup, "uh oh". Ball rolls away, "uh oh". Can't reach her snack, "uh oh". Take something away from her, "eeeeeeeeeee!!". And to my dad's delight (although "delight" is a bit of an understatement) she is also saying "papaw"...well she is actually saying "ap aw", but we all know who she means.
Now, please scroll down for further changes...
Yes, that's right! Lilly's walking. She started by taking a couple steps here and there last month. She practiced by making thousands of laps around the coffee table. She perfected her technique by pushing the green buggie. Now, she's totally mobile. She's pretty cautious, well actually she is comically cautious, but practice makes perfect.



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is walking! She is growing up so fast. OK Lilly Say, "Aunt Cammie". I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous--I'm sure if she can say pawpa then mawmaw cannot be far behind. I can't wait to see her walking--and soon running. See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papaw is actually on cloud nine everytime I'm around Lilly. I still can't believe how lucky I am to get to see Lilly so much and watch her grow. Yes, she's getting cuter and cuter but this first year has almost gone too fast.

    ReplyDelete