Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

It was Lilly's first Thanksgiving. We ate dinner at my Uncle Chris's in Crawfordsville, packed up some leftovers and headed out to the cabin for our traditional thanksgiving bonfire and four wheeler riding. We dressed Lilly in some camo so she would fit in, but had no idea how cute she would be in it...or that she would so closely resemble an ewok from Star Wars. Here she is sitting on the Daddy Guy's lap, enjoying some apple juice.
This is me, my aunt Tracy, Lilly and my mom. On Thanksgiving day my aunt and mom had on similar black sweaters and it was obvious that Lilly was confused about who was who.

A close up of the little ewok with her aunt Tracy.





Here we are in the cabin. We had to get a picture of Lilly in the cabin to prove that she had seen it, hopefully there will be a new cabin next time she visits. Hint hint Dad and Chris.

2 comments:

  1. We call Matt "Dad Guy" around here too!
    Too funny!
    Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Lily is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you got the outhouse in the background on one photo. I'll bet Lilly can't wait to try that out some day.

    ReplyDelete