Monday, October 6, 2008





My first attempt at bogging just happens to coincide with Lilly's first attempt at bananas and a sippy cup. Brava Lilly! Now, let's see how I do.







This is our life, our own brief history of time.



As many of you know I am a stay at home and my husband, Bryan, is a mortgage banker. We have a 6 month old baby, Lilly, and a four year old mix breed dog, Hank. The peanut and the doodle as we affectionatly refer to them. Life here is a normal, average existance. But, it seems far from ordinary to us! I hope this blog will show just how crazy it can be.

I hope everyone enjoys this blog. I will try to keep up on it and post new pictures often.










4 comments:

  1. The precious Miss Lilly. She is beautiful. Nice pics.
    Step-Grandpa Kidder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! Shes getting so big!!!! Shes too cute !! :)

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get sooooo darn cute?

    Love Grandpa A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandpa A.,
    I suspect Lindsay. Obviously not Bryan...
    Step-Grandpa K

    ReplyDelete